8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is placement facility available for B.Sc(Genetics) students in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

I want to know that is there placement available in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata for B.Sc(Genetics) students? I am going to get admission for this course in this college so I want to know about the placement cell of this college.

20th May 2017, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is placement facility available for B.Sc(Genetics) students in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Normally, placement cell can't guarantee, whether companies will visit campus for recruitment or not. You need to take your decision according to your own observation by visiting the campus of the college.

If there are good number of students placed in previous year with good package, then surely it will be a good college to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?