11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for a candidate through Retail Management Diploma course?

Hi,
My name is Karthik and I am a Diploma student in Retail Management from Attitude Management Academy of Kolkata. I came to know that this institute would not provide the placement facility to such students. I want to know the job opportunities after this course. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of PG Diploma in Logistics and Retail Management course? Job opportunities for a candidate through this course?
  2. Job opportunities for a candidate through PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management course? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma in Port Management & Development candidate?
  5. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  7. How can I get a job in Retail sector? How should I prepare to get selected in the retail interviews?
  8. Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?
  9. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Bank Management students?
  11. Job opportunities for Hotel Management Diploma student
  12. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?
  14. Job opportunities for Diploma in Agriculture candidate?
  15. Job opportunities for a candidate through PhD(Sports Management)
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel Management candidate in India?
  17. Can I study MBA after completion of Diploma in Retail Management?
  18. Detailed job opportunities in Damping Technologies for Sports Management candidate?
12th July 2016, 10:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate through Retail Management Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My name is Karthik and I am a Diploma student in Retail Management from Attitude Management Academy of Kolkata. I came to know that this institute would not provide the placement facility to such students. I want to know the job opportunities after this course. Please help me to know about this.
There is a good job opportunity available for Diploma in Retail Management course. But, with Diploma qualification it is difficult to find a good job. My advice to pursue for PG degree course instead of applying for a job. You can find a good job with a decent salary after completing PG degree course. However, let's see the job opportunity for Retail Management course.

Since, Indian is one of the Top Ten developed retail markets all over the world, hence the job opportunity for Retail Marketing is plenty at all levels. You can find opportunity in different fields such as, Supply Chains, Departmental Stores, Supermarkets, Advertising Agencies, etc. Every small and big manufacturing company required the help of Retail Managers to serve the customers directly, it's the main advantage of the Retail Management field. At the present market condition the job opportunity for Retail Management is good and you can work as,
  • Visual Merchandisers
  • Department Managers
  • Supply Chain Distributors
  • Management Trainees
  • Assistant Store Managers
  • Merchandising Assistant
  • Sales Executive
15th September 2017, 05:27 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate through Retail Management Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

After you want to go for job, then you can apply for job in employment areas like Retail industry, ITC retail, Reliance group, Lifestyle international, Aditya birla group, Tat motors etc. These are the majoe employment areas after diploma in retail management.

Job Options after Diploma in Retail Management:-

>> Retails banking officer.

>> Banking relationship manager.

>> Head retail operations.

>> Retail account manager.

>> Territory business manager.

>> Ket account manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?