2nd March 2012, 11:31 PM
radhikanat

Is there any possibility to join B.E after MBBS?

after finishing mbbs can i do engineering.somehow i joined mbbs but i don't wish to work in this field.I will be 25 when i finish mbbs.In my 12th std i took up PCMB.Is there any possibility that i can join B E after mbbs.

21st February 2013, 01:34 AM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Default Re: Is there any possibility to join B.E after MBBS?

I think you cannot join BE after MBBS since the age limit for such courses will have been ruled out. If you currently in recent years of MBBS which you have not mentioned then you should drop the course and take BE admission if it means you so much. Else at later stage of MBBS you should complete it and look forward for some Masters degree course intead of wasting your 4 years on BE again. MBA is always a good option as a postgraduation course
14th January 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility to join B.E after MBBS?

Hi sir this is naresh and my age is 21. i completed my B.Tech.now i m in mtech. there is any chance to join in MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?