15th April 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study LLB with 42% in B.Com?

Respected Sir,
I have got only 42% in B.Com. So can I eligible to get admission in LLB course? Please give me reply as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  3. Is it possible doing LLB along with B.Com? Colleges in Goa offering LLB?
  4. What is the meaning of a recognized university?
  5. How can I take admission in LLB having done MBA?
  6. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  8. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  10. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  11. Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completion of BCA? List of LLB colleges in Ahmadabad? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  14. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  15. Can I get admission to study LLB with 44% in B.Sc being an OBC student?
  16. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  17. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  18. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
19th April 2016, 12:50 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study LLB with 42% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have got only 42% in B.Com. So can I eligible to get admission in LLB course? Please give me reply as early as possible.
Sorry, it is not possible to study LLB with 42% marks in B.Com. The eligibility to study the LLB course is a pass in graduation with minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to apply for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The course is available in many law colleges in India like;
19th April 2016, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
LLB course doesn't depends on graduation marks or graduation degree.

If you have completed 12th standard with 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
19th April 2016, 06:49 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You have scored only 42% marks in graduation degree (B.Com) and now you want to do LLB course. I would like to make you aware that if you belong to general category then it is difficult to pursue LLB course. If you belong to any reserved category, then it seems to possible in your case.

# Required educational qualification for LLB course:

* Candidate must be above the age of 17 years.
* It is required that minimum marks secured by candidate of General category must be 45-50%.
* It is required that minimum marks secured by candidate of any reserved category must be 40-45%.

# It is expected and desired from the candidates that he/she should have following qualities:

* Ability to draft and write well
* Excellent argument skill
* Ability to solve the problems
* Good negotiating skill
* Excellent communication skill
* Must be able to work hard
* Good listener
* Good logical and analytical thinking

# Candidate may crack any one of following prominent entrance examination in order to get admission in three years LLB course:

* LAWCET of Andhra Pradesh
* BHU-UET (Law)
* Kurukshetra University LLB Entrance Test
* Punjab University LLB Entrance Test
* University of Delhi (DU) LLB Entrance Test
* LSAT-India
* MD University, Rohtak

# Three years LLB course is available in many colleges/universities. Names of few universities/colleges are mentioned below:

* NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
* University Law College, Bangalore
* Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
* Amity Law School, Noida
* National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
* National Law School of India University, Bangalore
* Government Law College, Churchgate Road, Mumbai
* ILS Law College, Pune, Maharashtra
* Department of Law, Calcutta University, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?