29th August 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?

I got 67 marks in MP-PMT this year and i am from UP, so, there is any possibility to get admission in MP famous private MBBS or BDS college.

if there is any possibility then please inform me which college is better to me.

Apart from this my UP-CPMT rank is 29132. so there is any chance to get admission in govt. BHMS college in UP.

22nd September 2016, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?

With just 67 marks and being a UP candidate, it will be difficult to get admission in a famous private MBBS or BDS college in MP. You have lesser chances because you belong to other state.

Also, your rank in UP-CPMT is not so good for MBBS or BDS but there is chance of BHMS in a private college in UP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?