31st July 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Presidency college for distance BBA course for 40 years old candidate?

Hello
Can i join the distance learning course
in BBA through the Presidency College as
i am 40 years old and have passed 25 years ago?
Please answer my query.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  2. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  3. Admission details for BBA 3 years distance education course?
  4. How may I pursue MCA after passing BCA from Presidency college of Bangalore?
  5. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  6. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
  7. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  8. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  9. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  10. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  11. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  12. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  13. How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?
  14. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  15. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  16. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  17. Date of admission for B.Com in Madras Christain College, Presidency College and Loyola College?
  18. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2014, 11:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Presidency college for distance BBA course for 40 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Can i join the distance learning course
in BBA through the Presidency College as
i am 40 years old and have passed 25 years ago?
Please answer my query.
First of all presidency college does not provide distance education. Presidency college provides only regular mode course. Since, you have already reached 40 years. There is no possibility to get admission for BBA course through regular mode. So, you can't get admission for BBA course in Presidency college. However, you can do BBA course through distance mode, there are so many universities which offer BBA courses through distance mode.

The applicant who completed 12th standard are eligible to apply for BBA course through distance mode. There are no minimum marks required for this course. You can directly get admission without any special criteria.

-University of Madras
-Madurai Kamaraj University
-Pondicherry University
-Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology
-Sikkim Manipal University
-Amity School of Distance Learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?