1st March 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in SMU to study BCA for B.A. English graduate?

Hello, I did 12th Arts and completed B.A. in English. Now I want to join BCA course. I am interested to do Computer Application course that is why I choose to join this Bachelor course. I want to know that SMU gives me admission or not?

9th March 2018, 05:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in SMU to study BCA for B.A. English graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I did 12th Arts and completed B.A. in English. Now I want to join BCA course. I am interested to do Computer Application course that is why I choose to join this Bachelor course. I want to know that SMU gives me admission or not?

Eligibility to study BCA at SMU is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% marks. Candidates have to clear the entrance test conducted by the university for the admission to the BCA course. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the BCA course at SMU. Therefore, it is possible to study BCA course at SMU after completion of BA English. Interested candidates can contact the SMU or can find the details in the SMU website link given Click Here
9th March 2018, 10:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in SMU to study BCA for B.A. English graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in SMU to pursue BCA course:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes you are certainly eligible to get admission in Sikkim Manipal University for getting admission into BCA course. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

>< 12th Class/ equivalent from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream.

>< Minimum percentage required:
For Unreserved candidates - 50% marks
For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates - 45% marks

>< As you are done with 12th Class in Arts stream, I can strongly say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this BCA course in Sikkim Manipal University.

Click here for Detailed information of BCA course

Click here for Eligibility Criteria for courses at SMU
10th March 2018, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for distance mode course, then apply for admission when there is a notification. Admission will be on the basis of your application and previous qualification.

You need to have class 12th qualification with maths as one of the subject to apply for BCA admission at SMU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?