3rd July 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?

I have completed B.A with English, Economics and Sociology and in 12th I don't have Mathematics. Can I study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU. Please tell me what is the basic knowledge is required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class?
  3. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  4. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  5. Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. Possibility to study undergraduate Computer Science course after completing the 12th with Commerce but without Mathematics?
  7. Possibility to study B.Sc in any stream after 12th (Commerce) with Computer and Mathematics? Which stream should I choose?
  8. Can I take admission in MSc math after dropping out for MSc physics? -- [New]
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  10. Possibility to get admission in B.Sc IT without Computer and Mathematics in 12th?
  11. Eligibility to study M.A./M.Sc in Mathematics for BCA, MCA and B.Ed holder?
  12. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  13. Can I study M.Sc Mathematics in any governemnt college after B.E. Computer science engineering?
  14. Possibility to get scholarship to study MCA in SMU?
  15. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?
  16. Possibility to study B.Pharmacy course from India if completed 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics without Physics? Entrance exam for it?
  17. Is there any difficulty to apply for MS in Abroad for a Mechanical candidate who has studied Computer Science in 12th?
  18. Post graduation in MCA after completing graduation in B.Sc computer science?
5th July 2016, 11:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.A with English, Economics and Sociology and in 12th I don't have Mathematics. Can I study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU. Please tell me what is the basic knowledge is required for it?
You have completed B.A with English, Economics and Sociology, So you are not eligible for M.Sc in Computer Science in SMU.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Computer Science from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in Computer Science in SMU.

There are no age criteria.
6th July 2016, 12:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it is possible to study M.Sc Information Technology (in SMU) being a BA holder who hasn’t studied Mathematics in 12th standard. The Sikkim Manipal University offers MCA and M.Sc in Information Technology courses only. The candidates should have completed a 3 year graduation from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc Information Technology. The admission for the course is open now; you can apply online for the course. The aspirant can find the details in the website
Visit Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?