4th March 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in SMU to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 81 marks in English of 12th Arts?

Hello Friends,
I have got 81 marks in English of 12th Arts.
I want to pursue B.A. English in SMU.
Is it possible? What is the procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?
  2. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  3. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  4. Courses other than B.A. available for 12th Arts student?
  5. Admission in B.Com for 12th Arts student?
  6. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join IMA being a candidate pursuing 1st year of BA course and scored 57% in 12th Class with Arts stream?
  9. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  10. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  11. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  12. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  13. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  16. Any job available for me after completing graduation in Arts, English and Homescience? I have scored 50% marks in all
  17. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  18. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BA honours at Oxford University?
9th May 2015, 12:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in SMU to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 81 marks in English of 12th Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have got 81 marks in English of 12th Arts.
I want to pursue B.A. English in SMU.
Is it possible? What is the procedure of admission?
Not only in English subject, you must score overall 50% of marks at Graduation level in order to get admission to BA English course through SMU.

Normally, there are no entrance tests for getting admission into this BA course. The students must have passed the HSC (10+2) from a reputed education board. The admission is mostly carried out on a merit basis. Those candidates who have scored more than 60% of marks at 12th standard can get preference at the time of admission. The applicant age limit should be in between 17 years to 25 years.

Contact Information:
Address: 5th Mile, Tadong,, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102
Phone: 080667 48888
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?