25th February 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a seat in Pondicherry with 160 marks in CENTAC-UG?

Hello Sir,
I have scored 80% in 12th and my cutoff in CENTAC-UG is 160 marks. Can I get CENTAC seat in Pondicherry? Kindly tell me is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in CENTAC to get Medical seat for SC candidate?
  2. Can I get a seat in CENTAC after completing APBIE with 78.6% and 57 marks in AIEEE?
  3. M.Tech Centac entrance exam previous years question papers of pondicherry engineering college for ECE?
  4. Can I get admission in MBBS with 183.66 marks in CENTAC-UG?
  5. Can i get CENTAC MBBS seat in final phase counseling
  6. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks?
  8. can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 160/360 in AIEEE? Where can I get a seat?
  9. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 160 marks in JEE mains?
  10. Can I get a seat in Sri Ventateshwara college of engineering after scoring 160 marks?
  11. Marks required to get a seat in NIT in Pondicherry after scoring 10,000 rank?
  12. Is there any possibility to get seat under sports quota in Anna University counseling after scoring 126.25 as cutoff marks?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CENTAC for B.Tech 3rd year candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to get seat in NIT, Warangal after completion of JEE exam with 160 marks?
  16. MBBS Seat with 160/240 marks in Mahe UGET? What will be my approximate rank based on previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a seat in any NIT after scoring 160 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Is there any possibility to get MBBS medical seat if I have scored 80% in 12th?
5th August 2017, 10:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a seat in Pondicherry with 160 marks in CENTAC-UG?

It is difficult to say that whether you can get a seat in Pondicherry, with 160 marks in CENTAC UG, because it totally depends upon the cut off marks of the college which changes every year. These are the major factors which affects the cut off marks:

> Number of seats available in the college

> Difficulty level of the paper

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

If you can achieve the cut off marks of the college then you can definitely get a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?