29th April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CENTAC for B.Tech 3rd year candidate?

Hello,
I would like to know the details of CENTAC.
Can anybody give me information of CENTAC?
Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria also.
I am now in 3rd year of my B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech model papers for CENTAC?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  4. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum marks required in CENTAC to get Medical seat for SC candidate?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Will I be considered eligible for NET after scoring 55% in M.Ed?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. Detailed information about Internship program in DRDO for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Eligibility to apply in CDS-OTA for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year female candidate?
  15. Can i get CENTAC MBBS seat in final phase counseling
  16. Detailed information and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? In which country I should study MS? Total expense of MS program?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
1st May 2015, 08:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CENTAC for B.Tech 3rd year candidate?

CENTAC Detailed Information:

* CENTAC (Government of Puducherry, Centralised Admission Committee) invited application for admission into several courses namely,
> M.B.B.S
> B.Tech (First year)
> BAMS
> BDS
> BPT
> B.Pharm
> B.Sc (Nursing)
> B.V.Sc and AH
> B.Sc (MLT)

* Candidates belonging to UT of Puducherry are eligible for admission in Government Colleges and in seats alloted by CENTAC under the Government Quota

* Candidates from other states are not eligible for admission in MBBA/ BAMS/ BDS/ BVSc and AH courses offered under Government quota in Government or Self Financing colleges through CENTAC.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates who have already passed Higher Secondary (HS) education or its equivalent examination are eligible.

>> Candidates who are going qualify their respective examination during March/ April 2015 are also eligible.

CENTAC 2015 Important Dates:

@ Starting date of receipt of Applications - 9th May, 2015

@ Last date of Online Submission Closes - 18th May, 2015

@ Last date for receipt of Online Printout - 23rd May, 2015

Click here for More Details
1st May 2015, 08:38 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CENTAC for B.Tech 3rd year candidate?

The CENTAC is an Entrance Test conducted by the Centralized Admission Committee every year to select the students for different courses like Engineering, Medical and Pharmacy on the merit basis.

Eligibility to appear in CENTAC:

* Candidate seeking admission through CENTAC in any course, he must have completed his Higher secondary examination or Equivalent Examination conducted by Board of Tamil Nadu.

* The candidates shell not be more than 21 Years as on 1st July 2015

* The candidate must be the citizen of India.

* Candidates of other states are not eligible for admission through CENTAC.

For more details visit the link given below.
http://centacprof.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?