25th October 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Accounting and Taxation in Graduation for 12th Science student?

Hello, I am from Science background. I will give my 12th PSEB Board exam with Science stream this year. I want to study Accounting and Taxation in Graduation. I would like to know that as I am a Science student then I have a chance for studying Accounting and Taxation in Bachelor’s degree?

30th October 2018, 08:52 AM
mayank1610

Default Re: Possibility to study Accounting and Taxation in Graduation for 12th Science student?

Yes, you can study BCom in accounting and taxation. There are many science students who go for commerce stream in graduation.
30th October 2018, 09:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Accounting and Taxation in Graduation for 12th Science student?

Being a 12th Science pass out student, you are definitely eligible to pursue Accounting and Taxation in Graduation. Candidate who have passed their 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course. Accounting and Taxation in Graduation is 3 years duration of under graduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?