2nd July 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Accounting for 12th Science student?

Sir,
I have got admission in 12th Science. But I also want to do Diploma in Financial Accounting right now. So, I am eligible to do this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBA if completed 3 years Diploma in Financial Accounting course?
  2. Am I eligible to study PGD in Computerized Financial Accounting being a B.Com 1st year student? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  3. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  4. Is PG Diploma in Financial Accounting offered in Madras University? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Accounting course for B.Com graduate?
  6. Detailed information and fee for Diploma in Accountancy for 12th Science student?
  7. How to get a government job after passing B.Com with diploma in financial accounting
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  9. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?
  10. Can I study Master of Financial Accounting after completing B.Com(Accounts)?
  11. What is the value of studying in ICWAI?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  14. List of colleges which offer Master of Financial Accounting in Southern India? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. List of good topics to opt for doing Ph.D in Commerce?
  16. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What does it mean by MFS course? Detailed information about this course?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
8th July 2015, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Accounting for 12th Science student?

For admission in a diploma in financial accounting you need only 10th class qualification from a recognized board of education. You don't need any 12th class qualification for getting admission in any of the diploma course.

If you are talking about post graduate diploma then you have to complete graduate degree for it. Most of the diploma are for 10th pass candidates and you are definitely eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?