19th August 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Com with ICSI(Executive) in IGNOU for CPT candidate?

Dear Sir,
I am doing CPT now and after CPT I want to do ICSI Executive and also Graduation, B.Com. So, I found that IGNOU has a tie up with ICSI and it allows to complete B.Com in 1 year. Is it possible to take admission in IGNOU for B.Com and ICSI Executive after CPT?

28th November 2015, 07:20 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com with ICSI(Executive) in IGNOU for CPT candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am doing CPT now and after CPT I want to do ICSI Executive and also Graduation, B.Com. So, I found that IGNOU has a tie up with ICSI and it allows to complete B.Com in 1 year. Is it possible to take admission in IGNOU for B.Com and ICSI Executive after CPT?
Yes, it is not possible for you to pursue of ICSI Executive course without completing Graduation. The applicant must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university to be eligible for the ICSI Executive course.

Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) is four years Professional course, which is split into three levels,

- Foundation Course,
- Intermediate Course,
- Final Course

Applicants who are seeking admission to the ICSI Executive program, must have obtained Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Since, you are doing B.Com course I suggest you to complete B.Com without any pending. Once, if you successfully qualify in the B.Com then you are eligible to apply for ICSI program.

Official website - http://www.icis.com/
11th April 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com with ICSI(Executive) in IGNOU for CPT candidate?

Dear sir,
After completion of cs exicutive i want to apply for ignou bcom it is posdible to me
Please duggest me
14th September 2020, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

HEY BRO DID YO GOT YOUR ADMISSION IN IGNOU AFTER CLEARING EXECUTIVE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?