13th February 2012, 10:03 PM
urvashi kanwar

Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP

i am resident of j&k married in hp belonging to general catogary my age is 30 am i elegible for IAS

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 29 years old married woman(Graduate) and having two kids, belong to Hindu religion and got married in Muslim religion
  2. Is a married woman eligible for IAS exam? What's the eligibility criteria for IAS exam? I have done MCA and M.Sc(IT)
  3. What's the Age limit for nationalise Bank PO? When will the exam be held?
  4. Can I avail relaxation of age in bank PO exam? I am a 31 years old married woman, belong to OBC category, got married with a general
  5. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  6. Can a married person apply for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Upper age limit for permanent resident of J&K who belong to ST category?
  8. Can a 22 years old married woman having 50% marks in graduation, apply for Army?
  9. How may I become a psychologist? I am a 25 years old married woman and having graduation in science
  10. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to become an IAS officer if am married and 24 years old?
  12. If I am a 31 years old PG married lady then can I appear for IAS exam?
  13. Am I eligible for IAS being a candidate having secured 58% in 12th with Non-Medical and married?
  14. Can I become an IAS officer? I am a 25 years old
  15. What should I do? I have done BL degree and having 3 years work experience in this field after that I got married and currently, I am pursuing M.Sc(CS & IT) degree
  16. Am I eligible to appear for IAS entrance exam?
  17. How may I get scholarship for my Ph.D course? I am pursuing Ph.D with botany stream from Bakatulla university Bhopal, MP. I belong to OBC category and having residential of Jammu & Kashmir
  18. When can an Army woman candidate get married?
16th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP

can i take IAS EXAM in 2013 my date of birth is 29/01/1984
16th May 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP

am i eligible to take IAS exam in 2013 i am 28years old now my date of birth is 29/01/1984, if i get result in 2014 i will complete 30years
31st May 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 29/08/1983. Am I eligible to apply for IAS/IPS Exam for 2013?
31st May 2012, 09:48 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
As you are interested for IAS exam , i am providing you a the details eligibility criteria of IAS exam ..........

The list of best books for IAS exam ........

For more details visit official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck..............
28th July 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for IAS exam ? i have done BCA from SMU.
7th September 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Please provide some more information on IAS exams??? as i am interested to do that?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?