2nd February 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Process to become MBBS doctor after PCB from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Tuljapur?

Sir I want to become MBBS doctor . Just I am learning in 11th standard with PCB group in Jawahar Navodaya vidyalaya, Tuljapur. l am preparing for neet exam what score I need to crack and my caste is general. Please advice me Sir.

Related Questions:
2nd February 2018, 08:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become MBBS doctor after PCB from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Tuljapur?

If you want to be a MBBS doctor in future and now you are studying in your 11th standard with PCB subject then you have to pass your 12th standard and after it you have to appear in the entrance exam that is known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test that is a combined entrance test for all India students.
There are other two entrance exams which you can appear in and these are AIIMS and JIPMER.
2nd February 2018, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become MBBS doctor after PCB from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Tuljapur?

You need to clear NEET with a decent score for getting admission at a reputed medical college in India. There are different kinds of colleges available and rank required is different for admission.

Just make sure that you score according to your choice of college. If you are looking for admission at a government college, then try your best to score the most you can.
3rd February 2018, 03:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you are in class 11th at this instant, you must have to complete your class 12th Board examinations in order to be eligible for MBBS course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying Science stream with PCB as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBBS course.
After completing class 12th examination, candidates then have to qualify in the NEET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in different Universities offering the MBBS course. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
14th February 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I am studying class 9 in navodaya i want to become a doctor what i have to study please advice me
26th July 2022, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to learn science (pcb) in jawahar navodaya vidyalaya but my science marks is only 56 and percentage is 77.2% will i get to study pcb or not in jnv please give me some advice i really want to learn science in jnv only because my mom not ready for others school so please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?