14th July 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do UG or PG courses online or through distance education?

Hi!
I have some arrear papers to complete in graduation, however I came to know that the syllabus has been changed and some of the courses has been divided into 2 papers. I want to do UG or PG courses (like MBA). Is there any course that I can do through online or through distance education and complete the graduation?

16th July 2015, 10:17 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do UG or PG courses online or through distance education?

If you are planning to do post graduation (pg) course then you must have bachelir degree certification. Without the graduation certificates,you can not apply for pg course.

Yeah there are online classes which provides theory explaination online. But it would be better to go with offline mode studies. By doing so you can clear your doubts number of times by seeking the help of the faculties. You can practise more model papers.

Before aheading towards post graduation,complete your graduation degree.
20th July 2015, 12:58 AM
crystalpellitier

Default Re: Is it possible to do UG or PG courses online or through distance education?

Yes you can do UG and PG through online classes.Now-a-days many institutes and schools are proving online training for students linke you.So you no need to worry,I think you can learn even better compared to classroom training.But,make sure you choose the best platform to complete your course.
20th July 2015, 01:04 AM
crystalpellitier

Yes,you can do graduation and post graduation by online training.Now-a-days many institutes are providing online training for students like you.So you no need to worry,I think its better to take online training than classroom training.But make sure you choose the best platform to complete your course.
23rd July 2015, 01:34 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi!
I have some arrear papers to complete in graduation, however I came to know that the syllabus has been changed and some of the courses has been divided into 2 papers. I want to do UG or PG courses (like MBA). Is there any course that I can do through online or through distance education and complete the graduation?
I suggest that, first of all you should pass all subjects and clear your graduation. After that, you should apply for post-graduation course (MBA) from a reputed colleges like:

Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar
Lovely Professional University
Institute of Management, Nirma University
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM)
Banaras Hindu University
15th August 2015, 05:20 PM
DSP@1

Ye, you can do your PG course though on-line.

But for doing your PG course first you have to complete your UG program.

So first clear all your arrears in your UG program soi that you will be eligible to go for PG.

Here in PG there are some college which will provide on-line coaching for the students who cannot able to attend the classes because many personnel reasons.

So search for such type of institutions which are near to you and apply for seat in those colleges.

But i suggest you to go for the regular course and complete your PG which will have somewhat higher value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?