27th January 2016, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Graduation marks can be improved after completion of the course?

Well i am passed graduation with 49.9% in this year and i want to improve my marks in my marksheet because i suffer many types of problem during low percentage.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  2. Will my improved marks be considered to join in an engineering college?
  3. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  4. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  5. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to take CDS exam after completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get admission to charted accountant course after completion of Graduation long back with 49% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  10. Where and how I can do post graduation course in Astrology after completion of Arts graduation with 48% marks?
  11. Which one I should choose after completion of graduation? Will B.Ed be a good option?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc with 49% marks? List of college names and fees for the B.Ed course?
  14. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  15. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?
  16. Am I eligible to register for IPCC after completion of graduation from Bhimaro Ambedkar University with 60% marks?
  17. Process to become Chartered Accountant after B.Com?
  18. Can I do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 42% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?