19th November 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?

Sir, i have percentage 45% in 12th standard. I want to apply for the political science course in JNU. So can i apply with 45% mark in JNU. Please sir tell me.
email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate from B.Tech in Computer Science be eligible to join PG course in Political Science from JNU?
  2. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in JNU for doing MA Political science?
  4. Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?
  5. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  6. Can I give JNU M.A Political Science entrance in Hindi Medium
  7. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  8. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  9. Procedure to do MA in Political Science either from JNU or DU? Previous year solved question papers for DU MA entrance exam?
  10. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  11. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  12. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  13. Hindi Medium in JNU DELHI (Political Science,M.A)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?
  16. JNU MA political entrance exam question papers?
  17. Which career is a best choice for me after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Political Science?
  18. What rae the best career options for me after passing 12th commerce with Political Science?
20th November 2015, 12:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have percentage 45% in 12th standard. I want to apply for the political science course in JNU. So can i apply with 45% mark in JNU. Please sir tell me.
email [email protected]
Sorry to say that it is not possible for you to get admission to BA in Political Science course with 45% of marks. One need to score at least 50% of marks in 12th standard to get admission for BA in Police science at JNU university. Eligible candidates must appear in the entrance exam conducted by the JNU. Since, most of the Arts and Science colleges require minimum 50% of marks in 12th standard so it's quite difficult to get admission through regular mode. However, you can get admission through Distance or Correspondence mode.

Official website - www.jnu.ac.in
20th November 2015, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?

JNU is one of the top universities in India and for getting admission you have to be one of the best with excellent academic record. It will be very difficult to get admission with the marks you have got.

The cut off marks for admission is mostly very high in JNU because most of the candidates from all over India apply for it.
20th November 2015, 10:08 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that it is very difficult to take admission in Political Science Undergraduate course in any of the Universities because most of the Universities require at least 50% of marks in class 12th or equivalent to take admission in the Undergraduate courses. Still you can try with this percentage of marks but the chances are very less. If you are allowed, then you have to qualify the entrance examination to take admission in JNU.
21st November 2015, 12:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
email [email protected]
You have completed 12th standard with 45% so you are not eligible for B.A in Political Science in JNU.

If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks from a recognized university then you can apply for B.A in Political Science in JNU.

Your age should be above 17 years.
14th February 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is Deepjyoti Sarma. Can I study in Jawaharlal Nehru university with political science honors . My percentage is 69.
14th February 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is Deepjyoti Sarma. Can I study BA at Jawaharlal Nehru university with political science honors. My 12th exam percentage is 69. Please tell me sir. My e-mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?