4th November 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to write improvement exams in college level?

I have completed my graduation in maths from d.u. with 58% this year. I want to improve my percentage, can i give improvement exam of Ist year's subject? Is it possible for me to write improvement exams in college level? What would be the procedure followed?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board?
  2. What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?
  3. Is it possible to get a good job with 56% in 12th and 88% in 10th? Can I write the improvement for 12th exams again?
  4. Which exams do we have to write for CAT or MAT exam?
  5. Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MCA in National Level after pursuing BCA 1st year
  7. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  8. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state?
  9. Can I repeat 12th again after passing 12th in MP Board with just 50% marks?
  10. How to write improvement exam in Physics to get more marks? Am I eligible to write BITS entrance with improved marks?
  11. Can I improve my class 12th CBSE marks through NIOS?
  12. Do i need to give practical exams as well for appearing for ISC chemistry improvement exam?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Graduate level exams like SSC CGL after completion of graduation with 7 years gap?
  14. Is it possible improving 12th class for the admission in engineering?
  15. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  16. How to apply for improvement exam in one subject under BSEB board for 12th?
  17. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  18. What is the procedure to write Graduation improvement exam?
6th November 2015, 03:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to write improvement exams in college level?

Yes, most of the universities have improvement exams and you should have applied for it while studying. Now you have completed your degree and it will be difficult to go back and write improvement for 1st year.

Most of the universities won't allow candidates who have already got the degree to appear for improvement exams again.
25th July 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation from Rajiv Gandhi University in the year 2013 ,if I'm eligible to write improvement exam in a finale year subject now?
17th December 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in2006.can I improve my marks now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?