2nd February 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take transfer to other university in BCA 4th semester?

I have completed 3rd semester BCA. Is it possible for me to take transfer to another college in the 4th semester under RCUB? I want to get into another one asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I transfer from SMU to Delhi University? I am doing BCA 4th sem
  2. What is the date of time table for BCA 4th semester?
  3. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 4th Semester Process Heat Transfer Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I go to 5th semester after having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester and not attending practicals in 4th semester? -- [New]
  5. Model Question Papers for Mathematics for 4th semester of BCA course of Bangalore University?
  6. Previous years solved question papers of BCA 4th semester exam of Assam Professional Academy
  7. Am I eligible for IMA, OTA and AFA after completing my 4th semester? I am pursuing BCA
  8. Can I get admission in Abroad for completing RGPV (4th semester and onward) after completing 3rd semester from SVITS?
  9. Date of start of 4th semester university exam?
  10. Where will I take admission after completing BCA? What should I do during my 3rd semester vacations?
  11. Can I get transfer form one college to another? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in MCA? I have backlog in BCA 4th semester
  13. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for B.Com 4th semester of Nehru University
  14. Am I eligible for 5th semester if get 6 KT in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  15. Previous years papers of MK university for 4th Semester MCA course?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks?
  17. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
3rd February 2018, 10:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer to other university in BCA 4th semester?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to transfer from one university to another university for pursuing BCA 4th semester. You can't pursue half of the course from one university and remaining half of the course from another university. You have to pursue complete three years BCA course from the same college where you have secured admission to be eligible to get BCA degree certificate.
3rd February 2018, 03:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer to other university in BCA 4th semester?

I am very much sorry to say that it is not possible for you at this instant to change from your present University to another in the 4th Semester of BCA course.
Since, you have completed your examination upto 3rd Semesters, you must have to complete the whole degree course in the present University as your registration is already done with the said University. Once, registration is done with a particular University, you cannot change in between of the course.
10th February 2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take transfer to other college under same University in BCA 4th semester?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?