27th August 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?

Hey, I'm commerce student and I always wanted to study psychology. But I took commerce as my subject. But now I really want to do my B.Com as well as psychology. So, please someone help me to know. Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BA in psychology after 8 years of gap?
  2. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  3. Is it possible to do M.A Psychology through Correspondence?
  4. Eligibility for Ph.D in Psychology after M.A in Psychology through correspondence? Scope of Ph.D in Psychology and to be a children counselor later on?
  5. Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?
  6. Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?
  7. M.Phil in Psychology in available in colleges through correspondence?
  8. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Advantages of pursuing CA, CWA and CS courses by single individual?
  10. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam after completing correspondence BCom for ECE Diploma holder? -- [New]
  11. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  12. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  13. Cant Psychology be done through correspondence? Does it make any difference if we do correspondence?
  14. Procedure to do Psychology course through correspondence?
  15. How can i study Undergraduate Psychology course through correspondence?
  16. Does this possible to do Psychology course through Correspondence being a candidate having completed BE in the year of 2006?
  17. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  18. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
28th August 2017, 05:29 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I'm commerce student and I always wanted to study psychology. But I took commerce as my subject. But now I really want to do my B.Com as well as psychology. So, please someone help me to know. Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?
Yes definitely you can apply for Psychology course in correspondence along with your B.Com degree.

You can apply for a B.Sc/B.A degree in Psychology through distance education. It is a 3years UG course. After completing your degree in Psychology you can get jobs in fields like social work, recreation therapy, counseling,etc.

The eligibility criteria for the admission in UG Psychology course through distance mode are-

The candidates should have passed 10+2 level in any stream from a recognized board.

The candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 12th level.

There is no age limitation.

Some of the good colleges for UG course in Psychology(distance education)-

Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)

Annamalai University

Delhi University

Nalanda Open University

Vinayaka Mission University

Karnataka Open University

Mumbai University
28th August 2017, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It is not advisable to study two degrees simultaneously. You can study psychology degree after completion of B.Com. It is very difficult to concentrate on two subjects (B.Com and Psychology), which are entirely different from each other simultaneously. You lose concentration in any one of the course, which may affect your career in the future. It is better to study one degree at a time. You can study as many degrees after completion of B.Com. First try and complete one degree (B.Com) and then pursue psychology in masters.
28th August 2017, 05:03 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can do Psychology course through correspondence along with B.Com degree course through regular mode of education.
The candidate who have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board of education, is eligible to pursue B.A Psychology course.
28th August 2017, 10:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue both the courses at a same period of time as it is not legal. If you are interested to pursue Psychology course as well, then you must have to opt the said course after the completion of your B.Com course from a respective University.
So, just complete your B.Com course and then apply for the Graduation course in Psychology.
9th February 2021, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bcom bcom now so I want to do psychology what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?