16th June 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Previous year B.Arch question papers with solution? How to study and prepare? Which books to follow?

I want b.arch previous year question papers with solutions

can you give some more information about b.arch?

and how to study and prepare for b.arch and which books are necessaryfor this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for JECA exam and which books to follow? Sample and previous year papers of JECA exam?
  2. Previous year question papers and reference books to prepare for GRE
  3. Where can I download study material for AFCAT Exam? Best Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  4. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to download previous 10 year Question Papers for Bank PO Exams? List of Books to prepare for these Exams?
  6. How should I prepare for IMU CET? Books which I should refer? Previous years question papers?
  7. Which books should I refer to prepare for GCET? Do I need to go for any coaching?
  8. Which Books to prepare and which strategy to follow for RBI Main Exam? Previous year Question Papers of RBI Main Exam?
  9. How to become an IPS officer? I am pursuing B.Tech 8th semester
  10. BARCh physics previous years papers with solutions?
  11. Best books to prepare for PNB credit manager exam? Previous years question papers?
  12. Previous 5 year Question Papers of SBI Clerk Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  13. Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam? Previous year Question Papers of TANCET for M.Tech, MCA and MBA?
  14. Syllabus, reference books and previous year question papers of NSTSE(Science & Maths) for 5th standard
  15. Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?
  16. Previous years question papers with solutions and study materials?
  17. Where can I get last few year s question papers and solutions of LLB exam? Which books are good to prepare for LLB exam?
  18. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
10th April 2015, 02:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year B.Arch question papers with solution? How to study and prepare? Which books to follow?

Here, I have attached some previous year question papers of B.Arch.

Kindly download the attachment and use it in your preparation.

Details about B.Arch course:

B. Arch is a five year graduate program in Architecture, design and structure of building covering the sociological, systematic and environmental aspects.

The course seeks the students having skills like drawing, writing, exploration of the given topic, practical and managerial ability in identifying and solving problems and architectural presentation, etc.

The subjects for the Bachelor of Architecture include Mathematics, CADD, Urban Economics and Sociology History of Architecture and Interior Design etc.

Benefits of B. Arch:

Architecture is a profession for the people who have talents in artistic and aesthetic.

There is always a demand for good architects so as to utilize the entire construction space in building projects.

In the present scenario, architects are essential to plan and carry out building projects and to find solution for the problems related to this field.

Building projects and real estate is one of the largest sectors of investment in our economy; hence the profession is also getting recognitions and further career opportunities.

Eligibility Criteria:

> The minimum qualification required for applying in a B. Arch course is +2 with 55% in the board examination.

> The students should have studied Mathematics with Physics and Chemistry in his/her 10+2 level.

> To get admission for the B. Arch program, the aspirants are required to sit for Entrance examination conducted by the respective Institutes.

> The students are allotted different colleges based on their entrance exam scores.

B. Arch Entrance exams in India;

Some of the prominent entrance tests for the B. Arch course are;

> AIEEE

> AMU Entrance Exam

> BEEE

> IIT-JEE

> KEAM

> NATA

> UPTU SEE Exam, etc.

Reference Books for B. Arch Entrance Exam;

> A Complete Self Study Guide For B. Arch Entrance Examinations Of Arihant Book
Architecture Entrance Book
by P.K.Mishra

> B Arch Exam Guide
by Pk Mishra

> NATA/AIEE B.Arch. Question Bank-2011
Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning Book
by R.S. Agarwal, etc.

B.Arch Text Books:

> A Pattern Language: Towns, Buildings, Construction
by Christopher Alexander, Sara Ishikawa and Murray Silverstein.

> Architectural Study Drawings
by Daniel M. Herbert

> Architecture: Form, Space, and Order
by Francis D. K. Ching

> Construction for Landscape Architecture (Portfolio Skills)
by Robert Holden and Jamie Liversedge

> Environmental Control Systems: Heating, Cooling, Lighting
by Fuller Moore Architect’s

> Precedents in Architecture: Analytic Diagrams, Formative Ideas, and Partis
by Roger H. Clark and Michael Pause

Professional Practice Manual (Professional Architecture)
by James Franklin, etc

Job and Career options for B.Arch:

Employment Areas;

> Architecture and Building Development Firms.

> Department of Post and Telegraph.

> Department of Railways.

> Housing and Urban Development Corporations.

> National Building Organization.

> National Institutes of Urban Affairs.

> Private Construction Organizations.

> Public Works Department (PWD).

> Town and Country Planning Organization., etc.

Job Types;

> Architectural Technician.

> Architectural Theoretician.

> Architectural Conservator.

> Architectural Engineer.

> Architectural Technologist.

> Architecture Critic.

> Architecture Photographer.

> Building Control Officer.

> Building Inspector, etc.

How to prepare for B.Arch;

The student should have a genuine interest towards the subject.

The student who wishes to pursue B.Arch must have the drawing skill and an imaginative mind.

Sometimes the entrance exam may include questions related to architecture.

The students must have the ability to recognize international and national buildings of prominence.

In order to answer these types of questions, the students are required to have a clear idea on the topics related to architecture.

A few reference books which can be useful for these students are Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning Book by R.S. Aggarwal, Architecture Entrance Book by P.K. Mishra, B Arch Exam Guide by PK Mishra etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B. Arch Sample Paper 1.pdf(3.33 MB, 1307 views)
File Type: pdf B. Arch Sample Paper 2.pdf(4.13 MB, 953 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?