2nd July 2011, 12:59 AM
pgg22

Where can I get last few year s question papers and solutions of LLB exam? Which books are good to prepare for LLB exam?

can u give me the link by which i can get lsat few years question papers and it solution of llb??? and also provid me some books name for preparation.

18th August 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get last few year s question papers and solutions of LLB exam? Which books are good to prepare for LLB exam?

I WANT 3RE YEARS LLB SYLABUS
18th October 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get last few year s question papers and solutions of LLB exam? Which books are good to prepare for LLB exam?

hello sir/mam!!! i am a 18year old girl doing applied psychology from D.U . actually my question is that my parents always told me that LLB is not the right choice for girls. is it true?
18th October 2011, 10:58 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Where can I get last few year s question papers and solutions of LLB exam? Which books are good to prepare for LLB exam?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF LLB

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of LLB exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the LLB exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

Legal Aptitude And Legal Reasoning For The CLAT And LLB Examinations
Author: A P Bhardwaj
ISBN: 8131755207

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
ISBN: 0070706417

Ultimate Guide To The LLB Entrance Examination 2011
Author: Rashid M A
ISBN: 8180386724

CLAT & LL.B Entrance Examinations
Author: Bhardwaj A P
ISBN: 0071074686

Guide To LL.B. Entrance Examination 2011-12, 21st Edn.
Author: Manisha Arora
ISBN: 9350350256

The Pearson Guide To The LLB Entrance Examinations
Author: Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe
ISBN: 8131713601

Study Package For CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination
ISBN: 0070699372

-> Go through the previous year papers, and try to find out the pattern of the questions asked and refer the recommended books for preparation...

-> Spend some valuable time daily for your exam preparation then for sure you will clear the exam....

Quote:
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. "
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LLB model.pdf(13.4 KB, 219 views)
File Type: pdf LLB model-delhi university.pdf(12.1 KB, 166 views)
File Type: zip CLAT.zip(1.75 MB, 84 views)
26th August 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Which author guide is best to prepare for LLB 3years 1st sem course please inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?