24th April 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission for Bachelor of Pharmacy? Total tuition fees?

I need to be admitted for the bachelor mentioned above what are the procedures.

Total tuition fees.

Cost of living i.e rnting and feeding per a year.

29th April 2014, 11:39 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission for Bachelor of Pharmacy? Total tuition fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need to be admitted for the bachelor mentioned above what are the procedures.

Total tuition fees.

Cost of living i.e rnting and feeding per a year.
Hey friend,

B.Pharm stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy and this course is of a duration of 4 years and this course is one of the Undergraduate course.

For joining in this course there are certain qualification which you need to satisfy and they are that:

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have a minimum of 17 years.

>> The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects and should have at least 50% aggregate.

If you satisfy all the above criteria's then you can apply for the B.Pharm course.Some of the entrance exams which you can opt for are:
  • MHT CET
  • MP PMT Entrance Exam
  • NIPER Joint Entrance Exam Haryana State Counseling Society
  • Uttarakhand Technical University Entrance Exam (UTUEE)
  • West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam

The colleges which you can opt for doing the B.Pharm course is mentioned in a file attached.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Coleges for pharmacy.doc(63.0 KB, 73 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?