2nd August 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun for B.Sc course?

Sir, I have completed my 12th and I am interested in wildlife. I want to know the procedure and entrance exam for admission in B.Sc course from Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun for B.Sc course?
  2. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  3. How can I get admission in Indian Institute of Wildlife Research, Dehradun after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  4. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer?
  6. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. How to get admission in MSc forestry and wildlife science in dehradun college? What is the difference?
  9. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any career option after doing BSc Wildlife in India?
  11. Which are the institutes to do Masters in Wildlife Conservation? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  12. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Sc in astrophysics and which colleges offer this course?
  14. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  15. List distance education colleges for polytechnic courses in Uttarakhand?
  16. Will I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc & M.Sc in Wildlife?
  17. Can I do Hotel management after passing 12th Commerce?
  18. Can I study Wildlife Photography course if pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
6th August 2016, 10:18 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun for B.Sc course?

Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun doesn't offer any Bachelor degree courses.
The courses offered by WII are
-Masters in Wildlife Science (2 years)
-Postgraduate Diploma course in Advanced Wildlife Science(10 months)
-Certificate course in Wildlife management (3 months)
-Short term courses.

You have to complete your Bachelor degree from any other college and at the same time you should complete some short term courses from WII for basic info about wildlife and then after completing Bachelor Degree you can move on for Masters in Wildlife Sciences.
30th November 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun for B.Sc course?

I have done M.Sc.in Environmental Biology and want to do 3 months certificate course in Wildlife management.My age is 47 yrs.
16th August 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed 12th with non medical and iam interesting in wildlife photography so I can able to do this course or not after 12??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?