1st March 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc & M.Sc in Wildlife?

Hello
After completing B.Sc & M.Sc in
wildlife from Institute of India,
will I get into PhD degree in Abroad?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  2. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  3. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  4. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  6. Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology
  7. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  8. Scope of Ph.D in abroad for M.Phil in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology candidate?
  9. How to do MSc in abroad after completing BSc Nursing in July?
  10. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.Tech in India?
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.E.?
  13. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  14. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  16. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  17. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  18. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
8th March 2015, 05:17 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc & M.Sc in Wildlife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
After completing B.Sc & M.Sc in
wildlife from Institute of India,
will I get into PhD degree in Abroad?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Yes you can do your PhD from Abroad as many Universities give aspiring students the chance to do PhD Degree from their Universities.
So you will have to ensure that you make yourself eligible for the Universities of Abroad.
You need to do the following if you are to get admission into the Universities of Abroad.
You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
There is another Examination the TOEFL Examination which is another must.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University from where you want to avail the course of PhD.
Then there will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.

This is the common procedure that is there and as you will be a PhD Scholar you will be given a Half Scholarship for sure and a lot will depend on the research work you want to do and the Knowledge you have in that subject.
So you it will best for you if you to do some pre-study on the subject on which you will eventually do your research.
If you can follow all the above process then you will be able to be a PhD Scholar from any one of the Universities of Abroad.
If you have good academic track record throughout your career then it will also help you get a Full Scholarship.
So just prepare to the best of your ability and make sure that you score good marks in your Examination.
31st March 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc & M.Sc in Wildlife?

i have completed bsc with non medical two years ago ..on which course behalf i can apply for further study in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?