6th June 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Wildlife Photography course if pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?

Sir/Madam,
I am the student of F.Y B.Sc through Mumbai University. I have selected the combination of Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Can you tell me please may I go to Wildlife Photography after completion of my B.Sc? I have got 55.67% in 12th Board with Biology as a subject. Please tell me what are the procedure to take admission in Wildlife Photography,and what are the Job aspects.
Thanking You. I am waiting Your Kind Answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  2. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  3. Am I eligible for wildlife photography after completing BSc Physics
  4. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  5. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  7. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  8. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  9. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  10. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  11. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  12. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  13. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  14. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  15. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  16. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  17. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  18. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
19th June 2015, 12:20 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Wildlife Photography course if pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?

Yes, you can go for wildlife photography course also, as it is a diploma course as well as a part time course, so both the degree and diploma course can be done together.

The procedure for the admission is very simple collect the admission form from the institute fill it up and with the document demanded by the institute submit the admission form.
19th June 2015, 03:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Wildlife Photography course if pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?

Yes, you can study wild life photography course.

As to pursue your career in wildlife photography one must have to do master's program in photojournalism. To be eligible for that the candidate must have completed his bachelor's degree in photography or related courses. So, you are not eligible to do master's degree in photography.

But, there is another option that the candidate who have passed class 12 examination are eligible to apply for diploma/ certificate course in wildlife photography.

There is no upper age limit for becoming a wild life photographer.

The job aspects are many like in newspapers, tourism magazine, wildlife NGO's, photo journalist etc..,
16th December 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am the student of B.Sc through bihari university. I have selected the combination of Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Can you tell me can i go to Wildlife Photography after completion of my B.Sc? I have got 69.78% in 12th Board from Kathmandu with Biology as a subject. Please tell me what are the procedure to take admission in Wildlife Photography,and what are the Job aspects.
Thanking You. I am waiting Your Kind Answer
11th August 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,I have passed my BSc in Zoology from hpu . Can you tell me please may I go to Wildlife Photography after completion of my B.Sc? I have got 76% in 12th Board with Biology as a subject. Please tell me what are the procedure to take admission in Wildlife Photography, and what are the Job aspects.Thanking You. I am waiting Your Kind Answer.
14th December 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i become a wildlife photographer after my bsc Zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?