7th May 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Whether Bachelor in Hospital Administration of SIPAS-Dehradun is affiliated to Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University and UGC approved?

Hello everyone, I am a student of Bachelor in Hospital Administration studying in SIPAS-Dehradun. But I am confused that whether SIPAS-Dehradun comes under Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University and it is affiliated by UGC or not? Please if anyone knows about this please tell me as I am very worried about my Graduation Degree.

9th May 2019, 04:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bachelor in Hospital Administration of SIPAS-Dehradun is affiliated to Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University and UGC approved?

Yes, that's correct. Sai Institute of paramedical & Allied Sciences is affiliated to H.N.B Garhwal Central University, Srinagar, uttarakhand and Shri Devi Summan University and is approved by UGC and NAAC .

You can visit the website http://www.sipasddn.com for more details.

Contact Address:-
Sai Institute of paramedical & Allied Sciences
26A, Rajpur Road,
Adjacent Hotel Meedo Grand,
Dehradun, INDIA
10th May 2019, 02:31 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bachelor in Hospital Administration of SIPAS-Dehradun is affiliated to Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University and UGC approved?

As per the notification issued by the Sai Group Of Institutions-Paramedical College Dehradun. The college is SIPAS-Dehradun is affiliated to Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University and is approved by UGC.

You can check more details on http://www.sipasddn.com/

Address: 26 A Rajpur Road Adjacent to Hotel Meedo Grand, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001

Phone: 081939 36666
12th May 2019, 12:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Sai Institute of paramedical & Allied Sciences is affiliated to H.N.B Garhwal Central University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand and Shri Devi Summan University an is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?