8th March 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Criminal Lawyer for a candidate who has secured 54% in LLB?

Friends, I have got 49% in my B.A. and 54% in LLB. As, I have done LLB after my B.A. so, I don’t know how can I enroll myself as a Criminal Lawyer? Kindly tell me the process.

20th April 2018, 10:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Criminal Lawyer for a candidate who has secured 54% in LLB?

You can start practicing under a reputed professional, if you want to gain some skills in this field. Only good experience can help you become a good criminal lawyer.

After working as an intern, you can apply for registration at Bar Council of India, and start practicing, once you get your registration number.
25th April 2018, 04:29 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: Procedure to become a Criminal Lawyer for a candidate who has secured 54% in LLB?

Steps to become a criminal lawyer in India

1) Should have a bachelor degree to study LLB
2) Complete your LLB course in any of the Government recognized institution.
3) You should work tirelessly to gain knowledge about the laws by reading news and old case reports
4) You can get trained by joining as an assistant to a reputed criminal lawyer so you can learn from him.
5) If possible try to Masters in law so you can get in depth knowledge about laws
6) The knowledge in forensic science will be added advantage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?