15th November 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do correspondence course in Family Resources Management field?

I have been completed my 12th. And now i want to do my graduation in Family Resource management stream through correspondence course. So i need detailed information about it.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com
  2. Job in reputed MNC's after M.Com in Human Resources Management?
  3. Procedure to join in Air Force for girls after completion of Graduation in Management field?
  4. Is it possible to do masters in investment management through correspondence mode?
  5. What kind of job can I apply in Hyderabad after doing Masters in Education and 2nd Masters in Family resources managment?
  6. Can I do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course after passing BAMS? What are the options available?
  7. Should I go in the field of customs and port management? What is the procedure to become a custom officer?
  8. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  9. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  11. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. Career after Bachelor in Management Studies through correspondence?
  13. Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?
  14. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  15. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  16. Should I go in the field of customs or port management after passing Marine engineering? Procedure to become a customs officer?
  17. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
10th December 2015, 09:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to do correspondence course in Family Resources Management field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been completed my 12th. And now i want to do my graduation in Family Resource management stream through correspondence course. So i need detailed information about it.
Yes, you can do B,Sc in Family Resource Management through correspondence mode. The eligibility for B.Sc in Family Resource Management Eligibility students must pass their 10 +2 science with minimum 50% marks required some colleges offered entrance There is no minimum marks and entrance exam needed for Correspondence mode. By doing this course the candidate gain knowledge about how to handle family and individual being their finance, biological, cultural, social health and etc. After completion of this course student have good job opportunities in both the private and government sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?