3rd August 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing Ph.D. and M.Phil from Sociology field through distance mode?

Procedure for doing Ph.D. and M.Phil from Sociology field through distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. M.Phil or PhD in English or Sociology from distance mode in less amount?
  3. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure for doing Ph.D. and M.Phil from Sociology field through distance mode? -- [New]
  5. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  6. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  7. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  8. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  10. How can I apply for Ph.D or M.Phil in Sociology
  11. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  12. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  13. Can I get Indian government job if pursuing M.Sc through distance mode?
  14. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  15. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  16. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  17. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
16th July 2016, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing Ph.D. and M.Phil from Sociology field through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The M.Phil and PhD programs are available in distance mode in IGNOU. A candidate is eligible for admission to M Phil/PhD program provided he has qualified for the award of Master’s Degree of any recognized university in the sociology field. The minimum qualifying marks are 55% at Postgraduate level. The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to M.Phil. When the candidate study PhD after M Phil then the entrance is not required.

- IGNOU M.Phil Sociology - Official website

- IGNOU PhD in Sociology - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?