7th October 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Chances for admission in B.Des course with 285 rank in NIFT?

Hi,
My rank is 285 in waited list for B.Des course in NIFT. May I get a chance for admission? Please tell me about the chances for me.

18th June 2016, 11:16 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chances for admission in B.Des course with 285 rank in NIFT?

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts its own national level exam for admission in four year undergraduate course. You have taken the entrance test and scored 285 rank in it but still in waiting list. There is no need to worry about it you score very nice rank and you will definitely get call for admission in next round of counseling.

Expected colleges for you (based on your rank)

>>NIFT, Chennai

>>NIFT, New Delhi

>>NIFT, Banglore

>>NIFT, Gandhinagar

>>NIFT, Kolkata

>>NIFT, Hyderabad

>>NIFT, Kannur

>> NIFT, Patna

>> NIFT, Raebareli

>>NIFT, Bhubneshwar

>>NIFT, Kangra

**You can also see the previous year cut off of various specialization of B.Des course in different NIFT colleges through below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Previous year cut off rank for NIFT colleges.pdf(80.8 KB, 26 views)
15th July 2016, 11:18 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances for admission in B.Des course with 285 rank in NIFT?

You have scored a pretty decent rank and you may get a seat in the desired subject.

You just need to appear in the counseling and fill up as many choices as you can according to your preference of the college.

The actual result you will get after the counseling only because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling. But the chances are very high that you may get a good college with this rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?