17th September 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Sc agriculture

Sir, I am taking 2nd PUC in 65% marks, but very interested BSc agriculture some reason family problem low marks. I am definitely hard working. I am an OBC student. Please give me information.

Related Questions:
17th September 2017, 04:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Sc agriculture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am taking 2nd PUC in 65% marks, but very interested BSc agriculture some reason family problem low marks. I am definitely hard working. I am an OBC student. Please give me information.

If you want to do B.Sc agriculture after completing 10+2, then you can have to appear in below mentioned entrance exam to get admission in reputed institutes and are as follows:-

Entrance Exam for B.SC Agriculture:-

1). All India entrance examination for undergraduate programmes.

>> Conducted by Indian council of agricultural research (ICAR).

2). EAMCAT (Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test).

>> Conducted by Jawaharlal nehru technological university.

3). CEE (Combined Entrance Examination).

>> Conducted by commissioner of entrance examination, kerala.

Eligibility Condition:- To apply for bachelors of science in agriculture is 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of B.SC agriculture course is 4 years.

Career Options after B.SC Agriculture:-

>> Agriculture officer.

>> Agriculture portfolio manager.

>> Actuarial analyst.

>> Farming consultant.
17th September 2017, 04:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc in Agriculture refers to Bachelor of Science in Agriculture and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course of three years with quite a good scope. Also the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same degree course is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Agriculture as main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

So having completed your Class 12th with 65% marks you are eligible for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture degree course if you have completed your Class 12th in above mentioned subject.

Also for pursuing same degree course from ICAR recognized agriculture colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like AIEEA-UG, State CETs, BHU UET, IPU CET, etc..
17th September 2017, 05:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with 50% marks and have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects from any recognized board of education are eligible for B.Sc Agriculture course.
The eligibility criteria differs from college to college.
Eligible candidates can apply for admission form of the college in which they are interested.
Some colleges provide admission for this course on the basis of merit marks scored in the qualifying examination and some colleges prefer to conduct their own entrance examinations, qualifying in which candidates can take admission to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?