14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BPMT without NEET?

If I get 48% only in HSC and I did not give NEET entrance exam and only give CET and get 62 marks in CET and I want to take admission in BPMT then, it is possible or not. Please guide me.

14th October 2017, 07:35 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BPMT without NEET?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for admission in BPMT (Bachelor of Paramedical Technology) as because you have scored less marks than what is required to be eligible for admission into this course.
Those candidates willing to take admission into the aforesaid course must have completed 10+2 in science discipline (Physic, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
Admission into this course is based on the basis of performance of the candidates in CET (common entrance test).
14th October 2017, 07:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BPMT without NEET?

Candidates those want to purse BPMT course, can apply for the said course based on CET marks also. It is not necessary to qualify in NEET examination only. Candidates can qualify in CET as well to get admission under the said course.
But, first of all, you are not eligible for the BPMT course as you have scored only 48% of marks in class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BPMT course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?