14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join GB Pant university for B.Tech degree?

Sir, may I join GB Pant university for B.Tech (computer science). Sir, I am SC category candidate from Uttarakhand. My JEE main rank in SC category is 24515 and marks is 42. Please Sir, inform to me. My gmail id is [email protected].
Thank you Sir.

14th October 2017, 07:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join GB Pant university for B.Tech degree?

In order to get admission to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering from GB Pant University, candidates must have to complete their class 12th examination in Science stream with PCM as a subject combination from a recognized Board with scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
After the completion of class 12th examination, candidates must have to qualify in the Entrance examination conducted by CBSE to get admission in the above mentioned University to study B.Tech degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?