4th November 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Process to get admission in BPMT course in a good college?

Hello Sir, My Name is Ganesh Dattu Sable and my education is SSC Mumbai board exam passing to the 2013-14 year completed. I am 12th science passed in the year 2016-17 with percentage of 46.15%. I am interested to the courses BPMT. Sir, I request for you I get admission in a good college in course is BPMT. Sir, my contact number 7039107470. So, please inform for your reply.

6th November 2017, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in BPMT course in a good college?

You need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university on the basis of your class 12th. Admission is given on the basis of rank in the entrance exam.

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream to become eligible for this course. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam.
6th November 2017, 07:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in BPMT course in a good college?

The full form of BPMT is Bachelor of Paramedical Technology, which has a course duration of 3 years. Candidates who are interested to pursue this course, should have completed their 12th standard with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.

With this eligibility, you have to appear for CET (Common Entrance Test). After qualifying the examination you can visit the respective college in which you want to get admission and get the details from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?