20th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in LLB at MDU, Rohtak

Good Morning Sir, I am serving in Indian army. I am complete my graduation last year with 60%marks from MDU Rohtak. I want to do LLB in MDU Rohtak. I request to you tell me all procedure of all about this course

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do distance LLB in MDU, Rohtak for 32 years old candidate? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU(Rohtak)? I've secured 48.5% marks in B.Com(from MDU)
  3. Will I get admission in MDU Rohtak after scoring 44.6% marks in B.Com?
  4. What is the procedure for online/offline admission in B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the last date?
  5. Am i eligible for regular B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? I have scored 48.5% in B.Com
  6. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  7. When will I receive the PMT results of MDU Rohtak Haryana?
  8. When the forms will be available for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? Is there any percentage requirement?
  9. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  10. How to do CS after doing BBA from MDU Rohtak
  11. Admission schedule for regular B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the entrance exam date?
  12. Can i study B.Ed. from MDU, Rohtak with BA qualification and teaching experience?
  13. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for MDU Rohtak?
  14. How may I get the date sheet for B.A part II exam of MDU Rohtak?
  15. Last date of admission in Ph.D English in MDU Rohtak, Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the course duration of PGDCA at MDU, Rohtak?
  17. Admission in MDU campus for B.Sc Physics honors after non medical course with 88.6% from CBSE board?
  18. Seat available in Faridabad for admission in M.Ed from MDU, Rohtak?
21st June 2017, 04:16 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in LLB at MDU, Rohtak

In order to get admission in LLB course, you will have to appear for CLAT entrance test, and only after clearing he examination, you can get admission in LLB course in a reputed institute to carry on with your studies further.

Cut-off marks in MDU never remains the same and keeps on changing every year depending upon various factors, however you should do well in your CLAT examination if you wish to get admission in the above mentioned university.
21st June 2017, 03:33 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Those candidates who have successfully completed his/her bachelor's or master's degree with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate are eligible to pursue the 05 years LLB course from Maharshi Dayanand university, Rohtak. The aspirants have to write the entrance examination and have to pass it in order to get admission in the MDU.
22nd June 2017, 12:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good Morning Sir, I am serving in Indian army. I am complete my graduation last year with 60%marks from MDU Rohtak. I want to do LLB in MDU Rohtak. I request to you tell me all procedure of all about this course
Those who interested to study LLB at MDU university, must satisfy the below criteria,

For LLB (Hons) 3-year:

The candidate must complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate or any other equivalent examination from a recognized university.

For LLB (Hons) 5-year:

The candidate must complete 12th standard with at least 45% marks from a recognized Institution.

Apart from the educational qualification the candidate must appear and qualify in the MDU Law Entrance exam with good marks.

Contact Information:-

Maharshi Dayanand University [M.D.U.]
Delhi Road, University Secretariat
Rohtak, Haryana 124001
22nd June 2017, 11:33 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to get admission in MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University), Rohtak for three year LLB (Honors) course, candidate should have to appear for MDU Law Entrance Test conducted by the Department of Law, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
For three years LLB (Honors) course at MDU, Rohtak, a candidate should have completed Bachelor's/Master's degree with atleast 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate, or, any other equivalent examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak.
Candidates can get application form online through website http://www.mdurothak.ac.in/ and can register for entrance test by by applying form.
Entrance exam fee is Rs 300/- and can be paid through Debit/Credit card/e-challan of Axis Bank/Punjab National Bank.
23rd June 2017, 06:17 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university across the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the graduation and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
23rd June 2017, 06:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in LLB at Maharshi Dayananda University, Rohtak:

In order to pursue LLB (Bachelor of Law) course at Maharshi Dayananda University you are required to follow certain procedure. You are required to appear in Entrance Examination which is MDU Law Entrance Test that is conducted by Maharshi Dayanand University.

In order to be eligible for LLB (Hons) 3 year program, the minimum educational qualification required is "Master's Degree" or "Bachelor's Degree" with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university.

You are required to apply online from MDU official website and address for the submission of your online generated application form is to Head of the Department Law.

You are required to fill up the form with proper credentials and must upload your photo of less than 50 KB, Signature of 30 KB and Thumb Impression of 50 KB and you are required to pay the fee of Rs.300/- under the deposit processing charges.

Click here to Apply Online and For MDU website
25th August 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in distance llb course from mdu and what is the last date of admission
28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for llb 3 year course at mdu
13th July 2019, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting admission in mdu if I scored 63 marks out of 100 in the ba llb entrance exam?
18th July 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. This year i have given my 3 year exams from sol and result is likely to come in oct but i cleared llb hons 3 years entrance exam of mdu.. Is it now possible to get admission this year in llb as my 3 year result is not declared yet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?