29th January 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?

Sir,
My daughter has passed the 12th Board exam and she is interested to study the BFA. So I want to know what are the entrance exams available for studying Bachelor of Fine Arts?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  2. Which entrance exams are there for Bachelor of Fine Arts course in India? Date of those entrance exams?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  4. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  6. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Fine Arts Diploma course?
  9. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  10. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  11. How can I get entrance in BHU for bachelor of fine arts course
  12. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  13. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?
  14. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Dance/Music/Script Writing) in Rajkot
  16. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  18. Reference books to prepare for DU Bachelor of Fine Arts entrance exam?
31st January 2016, 10:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My daughter has passed the 12th Board exam and she is interested to study the BFA. So I want to know what are the entrance exams available for studying Bachelor of Fine Arts?
Thank you!
BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or final year of 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Bachelor of Fine Arts.

Below given universities conduct their own entrance exam for BFA course.

Aligarh Muslim University

Banaras Hindu University

Central University of Himachal Pradesh

Delhi University

Hyderabad University
30th March 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?

What types of questions are asked in BFA entrance exams?
Where and when do we have to give the entrance exams ?
How to prepare for entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?