17th September 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an engineering seat in Bangalore

I have completed 2nd PUC in science & my percentage is 73. 5%. I am interested in engineering but can I get engineering seat in Bangalore. And if I get what course shall I take because I have taken PCMCS in 2nd PUC and is there any value for engineering or not if there for which engineer is the value.

Related Questions:
  1. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?
  2. Is it possible to get a Mechanical Engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 29194 in GM category?
  3. Can I get aeronautical engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 90% in 2nd PUC?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get seat in engineering under B category?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in best CBSE school in Bangalore?
  6. Should I attend for any Entrance Exam to do Engineering in Bangalore being a candidate having completed till 10th standard in Bangalore and shifted to other state later?
  7. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  8. Procedure to cancel a PGECET seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?
  10. What are the minmum marks required in 2nd PU to get automobile mechanical engineering seat in Bangalore
  11. Can I expect a seat for telecommunication or biotechnology in Bangalore after scoring a rank of 36546?
  12. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  14. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  15. Which college I can get seat for CS in Bangalore with a rank of 20815 of Engineering?
  16. Can I get engineering seat in computer science branch in Oxford College of Engineering(Bangalore)
  17. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  18. Universities in which I can get placed after scoring 55% in VTU in B.E Mechanical Engineering? Coaching centres in Bangalore?
22nd September 2017, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an engineering seat in Bangalore

For getting admission in your choice of college in a particular city, you need to perform very well in the entrance exam conducted on state level or in JEE Main.

If you are interested in any college in Bangalore, then you can easily get admission because these days there are many private colleges available.
23rd September 2017, 07:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an engineering seat in Bangalore

For getting admission in undergraduate technical degree course i.e; B.Tech degree in Bangalore you are required to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.

Further I would like to let you know that for admission in good engineering college for pursuing B.tech degree course you need to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ), KCET ( Karnataka Common Entrance Test ) or COMED UGET as admission in engineering college are done on the basis of these entrance examinations only.

So having completed your Class 12th with PCM group with 73.5 marks you are certainly eligible to pursue engineering course from Bangalore but if you want to pursue the same degree course from reputed college you must have appear in above mentioned entrance examination too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?