4th December 2010, 07:31 PM
sharathkatta07

Procedure to cancel a PGECET seat?

sir i got seat in cse in drk college of engineering in first allotment with convinor qouta but now i want to cancel my seat please tell me the procedure there a chance or not reply to [email protected]

29th April 2011, 12:57 PM
pk827

Default Re: Procedure to cancel a PGECET seat?

Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) 2011 for admission into M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch./M.Plg. Courses in the University and Affiliated Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

The details of programmes/courses are given in information booklet which is available along with application form in website www.osmania.ac.in and www.apschepgecet.net.

PGECET 2011 websites:

http://www.osmania.ac.in/
http://www.apschepgecet.net/

try the above website, or check the following link :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/40153528/Pgecet-Instructions

go to the above link, u will get ur solution...
4th June 2011, 12:30 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to cancel a PGECET seat?

Dear friend,

download this file from the below link

www.jntu.ac.in/bboard/prt-pgecet1.doc

you will get your answer

GOOD LUCK
1st December 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Hai I got alloted the seat in the 1st counselling I reported at college but I want to cancel the seat tell me the procedure pls mail to [email protected]
24th December 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to cancell mi seat in mi college in 2nd phase i received that seat. so how can i cancell mi seat. plz help me. plz reply to mi email [email protected]
24th December 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

how to cancell mi seat after paying and submiting mi certificates in 2011. how can i get money. i got mi seat in 2nd phase. plz help me mi email id is [email protected]
25th January 2012, 12:47 PM
smartnuts

Hello Friend, If you want cancel your seat, you can contact in College or University and complete formality's then seat is cancelled.

Good LUCK!
12th December 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

sir. i have recive to m.tech seat in mallareddy cllege of engineering
sir i have get got job
how to cancelled m.tech seat
15th December 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hai I got alloted the seat in the 1st counselling I reported at college but I want to cancel the seat and i will pay any extra amount for cancelling the seat.tell me the procedure sir
23rd December 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

hello sir. i got a m.tech seat in mrit college in 1st phase-2012. but now i want to cancel the seat & get the certificates now, please tell me the process to cancel the seat. my mail id: [email protected]
4th January 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i got m.tech seat with specialization in cs.but there was only one admission filled.so clg want to collapse that branch.so i want to transfer my seat from m.tech-cs to m.tech-cse.but university declaired that we wil not transfer.so i want to cancel my seat. Plz tel me the proces n is there any need to pay money for cancel seat.plz msg 2 my mail:
[email protected]
4th January 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got m.tech-cs in sree chaithanya college of engg.but there was only one admission filled.so the clg management decided to collapse the branch.so i put a request to the univesity to transfer me from m.tech-cs to m.tech-cse.but the university declaired that they won't transfer.so i want to cancel my m.tech seat.plz tel me how can i cancel my seat?and there any need to pay money for cancellation of my seat? Plz rly to my mail sir plz plz....my mail id is: [email protected]
12th September 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

will it possible to cancel the M.tech seat which was alloted through pegcet counselling.
9th January 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

hai iam doing my m-tech throw management i want cancel my seat tell me the process please replay to [email protected]
9th January 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I joined M.tech In DRK college Hyderabad, during the Admission they said no need to pay JNTU fee 7500/- After joining I complted 2mids then they asking JNTU fee now. we all students are still fighting with them.some are from very poor families joined in councelling free education seat. I want to cancel my seat now. please don't trust DRK and tell your friends too, they are cheaters.
9th January 2014, 09:31 PM
shekarkammula

I joined M.tech In DRK college Hyderabad, during the Admission they said no need to pay JNTU fee 7500/- After joining I complted 2mids then they asking JNTU fee now. we are still fighting with them. I want to cancel my seat now. please don't trust DRK and tell your friends too, they are cheaters.
22nd January 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to cancel my mtech admission, any one please tell the procedure please, send ur answer to [email protected]
22nd January 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I had joined m.tech in 2013 , and i had applied for fee reimbursement . nw i want to cancel my admission as 1st semester is going to compelete also. plz help me to sort out what will be the procedure and how can i get my B.E certificates
31st January 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I had joined m.tech in 2013 , and i had applied for fee reimbursement . nw i want to cancel my admission as 1st semester is going to compelete also. plz help me to sort out what will be the procedure and how can i get my B.E certificates
14th July 2014, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I have joined M.Tech in Dec 2012, I have not appeared for any examination due to xyz reasons. What is the status of my seat? And how to cancel the seat? please provide if any buddy have the relevant answer to [email protected]
16th September 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

sir I got seat in rasta through pgcet 2014 I did admission but I want to cancel my seat due from family problem so sir please tel me procedure to take pgcet fees and college fee back do the needful please sir I'm in big problem....give answer to my mail [email protected]
30th November 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i got mtech seat in srinidhi college in 1st phase.I dont want to join in that college.so i attend 2nd phase councelling but my seat didnt changed.now i want to cancel my seat because i am getting married soon.How can i cancel my mtech seat?I gave my certificates in srinidhi college.how can i take my certificates?please give me reply soon.my mail id is [email protected]
24th December 2014, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i got recently got the job.so didnot have the time to attend exams .so i want to cancel the seat.can you tell me how to cancel the seat in cmr college. plz reply to [email protected]
4th January 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir due to some health problems i want to discontinue mtech and it already passed one month is there any chance to discontinue if there is a chance pls tell me the procedure sir pls my mail id is [email protected]
4th January 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir due to some health problems i want to discontinue mtech and already it passed one month so is there any chance to discontinue if there is a chance please tell me the process sir my mail id is [email protected]
17th March 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i qualified Gate 2015 i want to cancel my m.tech seat through pgecet how plz replay to [email protected]
19th July 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir due to my health problems I want to cancel my m.trch seat,it's already passed one semester so there is any chance to discontinue my studies, if there is any chance please tell me the process. Sir this is my mail id [email protected]
7th October 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I got mtech admission in quba engineering collegein nellore in last month ie., september through gate score. Now i wanted to cancel my seat. Can i get the refund and certificates immediately.
13th November 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got seat in M.Tech But I Don't Want to Continue further is there any chance to Cancel My Seat .send me this mail id [email protected]
13th November 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I got seat in M.Tech after some days I don't want to Continue Further.before Mid Exams how I can Cancel The seat and get the Cirtificates Send me [email protected].
13th November 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir I Got M.tech Seat but I dont want to continue Further because i got job.How I Cancel My M.Tech Seat and Get Cirtificates back.Tell me [email protected]
21st December 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i got mtech seat in vnr college because of my job i want to discontinue.Please help me sir will they give my certificates back and my money.
6th January 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i got a seat in 2nd counselling in vcet college,due to state issues i unble to get fees re-embersement,so i want to cancel my mtech seat,can anyone suggest me how to do that to mail id,[email protected]
3rd February 2017, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I joined m.tech in VNR college but now my health is not good and I have some family problems please tell me how can I cancel my seat and how to get back my certificates and money please help me sir my Gmail is [email protected]
3rd September 2017, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam i want to cancel my seat in the college by tspgecet-2017 and how to get refund of my fee which i have paid reply me to [email protected]
5th October 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam i want to cancel my seat in the college by tspgecet-2017 and how to get My original certificate so please help me out to cancellation my admission on my email

[email protected]
5th August 2018, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir I want to cancel my seat in first alloted college sir and I go with second counselling please tell me how that seat will be cancelled and what is procedure for going with second counselling for admission please send me the details to this email id :[email protected]
Thank you
18th September 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to cancel my M Pharmacy seat in pgecet 2018 second counselling allotment in pulla reddy institute of pharmacy gummadidala vi.annaram and how get my original certificates Email id:[email protected]
26th September 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to cancel my M.tech seat in pgecet 2018 second counselling allotment in Vidya Niketan college rangapet Chittoor and how get my original certificates.
Email id: [email protected]
26th September 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to cancel my M.Tech seat in pgecet 2018 second counselling allotment in Vidya Niketan college rangapet Chittoor and how get my original certificates.

Email id: [email protected]
27th February 2019, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to cancel my mpharmacy seat in tspgcet 2018 I want my original certificates
Id- [email protected]
19th March 2019, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got mca seat through pgcet .i completed 1st semester examz and now i need to cancel the seat because of my health problem and i need my certificates back plz suggest me what to do
Id- [email protected]
19th August 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir how to cancel the seat in m tech and if I am cancelling the seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?