29th January 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Merchant Navy for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 3rd semester of BSc with Chemistry Honours. After completing my BSc, I want to join Merchant Navy. So, can I know about the procedure that how I can join Merchant Navy? Kindly let me know about the procedure immediately.

7th February 2019, 08:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Merchant Navy for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Procedure to join Merchant Navy for BSc (Chemistry ) student:-

There is actually no connection between a degree in Chemistry and Merchant Navy.
If you still are interesting you will have to go through the whole process from the beginning, that is BSC or diploma in nautical science after which you will join as a cadet and work may up as an officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?