6th February 2016, 11:56 AM
SAGAR. K. BIRADAR

Short term courses related to shipping for mechanical engineer working in Shipping Company?

I have completed my B.E. from Mechanical branch in 2015 and presently working in a shipping company so I need to know some short duration courses that i can go for which should help my shipping company in future and the course should also help me to work on-shore , as i decided to make my future in navy

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses can be done By a B.Tech candidate working in a telecom company as a BSS engineer? Which is more preferable, CCNA, Microsoft or any other course like embedded system?
  2. Is there any shipping course available in Dubai? Any institute where they teach marine/shipping course for short period?
  3. Which are the short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Any course for working with Shipping Logistics after working with a Marketing company and age 29?
  5. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  6. Best short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?
  8. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  9. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
  10. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  11. Can I do marine engineering after diploma? Which short term course to do to go in shipping line?
  12. Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?
  13. Training for 20 days in CTID, Hyderabad to learn software related to Mechanical engineering? Other short term courses and fee?
  14. Procedure to Get Into Merchant Navy after BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  16. Which are the short term courses in US related to Mechanical Stream?
  17. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  18. Short term courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?