5th March 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

MCA or M.Sc(IT), which one has wide scope for BCA student?

Hello,
I am a BCA student so after completing
BCA which course is better for me?
MCA or M.Sc(IT)? Please tell me
which one has more scope?
Waiting for your reply.

5th March 2015, 10:03 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: MCA or M.Sc(IT), which one has wide scope for BCA student?

After completing BCA you are eligible for both the M.Sc (IT) and MCA course as well. Both the courses having good scope in both the Public and Private sectors as well. Both courses are offered at many Technical, engineering and Arts and Science colleges. If you are good in technical skills and programming you would go for MCA or else if you are good at Technical Skill such as Software engineering or System Design then you can select M.Sc IT. So, you can select any one of the course based on your interest and future aspiration.
6th March 2015, 11:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications and M.Sc stands for Master of Science. Both the courses are Master's degree courses which can be pursued after completion of Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. The duration of M.Sc course is 2 years and the duration of MCA course is 3 years. You can opt for any course in which you are interested from these two courses. Since, you have completed BCA course, I suggest you to pursue MCA course because, you might be having some knowledge about computer applications which have learnt in your BCA course, this will help you to pursue MCA course easily and after completion of MCA course, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sectors.
9th April 2015, 06:02 PM
amanshrivastava98

In my opinion, mere BCA cannot get you a promising job.

To get a good job in the same field of Computer Application, you need to pursue masters too that is MCA (Master of Computer Application) after which you will get a good job for a bright future.

Almost all the IT companies hire the computer graduates as System Analyst in their organization but for that post you need to pursue MCA.

The current sallary offered by them is about 3.0 to 3.6 lac per annum for a computer graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?