21st August 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to transfer from JNTU, Anantapur to Chennai

Can I transfer from JNTU, Anantapur to Chennai college, but I completed my 4 years in JNTU Anantapur, I have backlogs but we shifted to Chennai. I want to take exams in other college, is it possible?

22nd August 2017, 08:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from JNTU, Anantapur to Chennai

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to transfer/change college after completing 4 year.In order to get your certificate, you should have to apply for backlogs exams from the same college where you have secured admission and studied 4 years.
23rd August 2017, 12:15 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for backlog examination in some other college after completion of your course.

You can only appear for your backlog papers from the college you have completed your graduation degree and there is no other chance.
23rd August 2017, 12:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to transfer from JNTU, Anatapur to Chennai for completing your B.Tech course. If you have backlogs in your B.Tech course then, you can apply for backlog examinations when the university conducts the supplementary examinations. You can come to Anatapur when there are supplementary examinations and after that, you can leave back to Chennai.
24th August 2017, 12:28 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your College to another at this instant since you have completed your 4 years in the previous College.
Since you want to clear your due backlogs, you must have to apply for backlog papers from your previous College only from where you have completed your 4 years of education.
So, just apply form there and complete your backlog papers for any further plan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?