28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam dates for Ph.D course to apply in Anantapur, JNTU?

What is the entrance exam dates for Ph.D course to apply in Anantapur, JNTU? Can someone please give me the answer soon as possible to me? Awaiting to get the answer now to go for the next questions in detail. Thanks for listening and taking time to answer.

30th August 2015, 06:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam dates for Ph.D course to apply in Anantapur, JNTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the entrance exam dates for Ph.D course to apply in Anantapur, JNTU? Can someone please give me the answer soon as possible to me? Awaiting to get the answer now to go for the next questions in detail. Thanks for listening and taking time to answer.
Well, you can appear in UGC NET/SLET entrance exam or You ca also appear in the entrance exam conducted by the JNTU, Anantapur. You will need to get the forms from the JNTU, Anantapur counter office. These will be available generally in the month of June and July. You will first need to make a payment for application form and prospectus.

Contact Information:

Address: Saradha Nagar, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515002
Phone: 085542 72438
Official website - jntua.ac.in/
31st August 2015, 02:55 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam dates for Ph.D course to apply in Anantapur, JNTU?

The Entrance Examination for Anantapur, JNTU is 17th September 2015.
You need to wait for your admit card if you have already applied for the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?