16th January 2016, 01:57 PM
abhishek@A

Process for admission in a good college to study second year B.Com?

Sir, I am the. student of FYBCOM (2015-16) from a college of Mumbai, and I want to apply in good college for next year , so please guide me the way or explain me the process for the of admission in good college.

I have secured 84% in 12th from CBSE board .

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.Tech in government college? What is the admission process?
  2. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  3. How to take admission in an average college of DU for B.Com?
  4. What are the various steams available to study in B.Com? Good colleges in South India with hotel facility?
  5. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  6. How to take direct admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
  8. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  9. Can I get admission from Open to Regular college in general category?
  10. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Com 1st year of Ness Wadia College? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in a different college if I am detained from second year?
  14. Can I get BDS seat in Hyderabad after scoring 1358 Minority Rank
  15. Can I get admission in DU college after scoring 92.75% in best subjects
  16. How to get admission in FYB.Com?
  17. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
14th February 2016, 03:11 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Process for admission in a good college to study second year B.Com?

There is only option for you to get admission in second year directly. You can get admission in second on the basis of marks in first year.

If you will have very good marks in 12th as well in the university then you will have to feel a form of lateral entry and will have to attend counseling of the university for the seat allocation.

In that you will be ask to give five options of college in which you wants to take admission. And hence on the basis of your marks you will get anu seat for the second year.

If you are not getting college of your choice then you can go for the second round of interview but that may be a risky case for you.

So please think on the result of first round of counseling and try to lock your seat for the same college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?