4th November 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

When I can get admission form for B.Sc nursing colleges in Maharashtra?

Sir, I have passed 12th from Maharashtra board in March 2017 when I can get admission form for B.Sc nursing college? Please inform me when I can get admission form soon Sir.

6th November 2017, 09:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I can get admission form for B.Sc nursing colleges in Maharashtra?

In order to pursue B.Sc Nursing from Maharashtra, you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% - 60% marks in PCB and English subjects from a recognized board. You have to appear for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET). The application forms for the examination will be out from the 1st week of March, 2018. After qualifying the examination, you can get admission in different colleges for the course. You have not mentioned the name of the college, so I am sorry to say that I cannot give you the information regarding the admission form. If you want to get the details then you can directly visit their campus and inquire about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?