17th February 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Prospects of studying Bachelor of Fashion Technology in NIFT?

hello
what are the prospects of Bachelor
of fashion technology from NIFT.
I have both the options of B.Tech
and B.FTech. Please advise me.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  2. Probability of getting admission in NIFT for Bachelor of Fashion Technology with All India rank of 633?
  3. How to do Fashion Technology in masters in NIFT Hyderabad
  4. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  5. Details about the course of fashion technology in NIFT college in Chennai
  6. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  7. Books to be referred for NIFT fashion technology?
  8. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  9. Universities offering Ph.D in Fashion Technology in India?
  10. NIFT or FDDI, which institute is better to study Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design?
  11. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  13. Should i go for a job or MBA after B.Sc(Fashion Technology) and pursuing Clothing technology diploma from NIFT?
  14. Can I apply for PG course in designing after completing my B.A?
  15. Which has more scope between bachelor in designing or bachelor of fashion technology?
  16. Is there age limit for getting admission in Master's of Fashion Technology at NIFT?
  17. How to get admission in NIFT Fashion design bachelor degree? Last 20 years entrance question papers?
  18. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
18th February 2015, 08:43 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Prospects of studying Bachelor of Fashion Technology in NIFT?

National Institute of Fashion Technology or NIFT, conducts entrance examination annually for the candidates who seek admission in undergraduate Accessory Designing, Fashion Communication, Fashion Designing, Knitwear Designing, Leather Designing, Textile Designing and Apparel Production. For seeking admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), you need to write the entrance examination. As far as maths is concerned, knowledge about class 10 level maths for NIFT exam is fine. For the B. F Tech (Apparel Production) programme, candidate must have passed physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level from any recognized Central or State Board of Secondary Examination. It is a four years course. On completion of the course, students get placed at high profile companies like United Colours of Benetton, Provogue, Weekender, Schullers, Urban yoga, Be::, Van Huesan, Louis Phillip, Spykar jeans, Lacoste, Gap, eSpree, Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Park Avenue and Parks, Excalibur, Wills Lifestyle, Lifestyle, Shopper's Stop, Pantaloons, Tommy Hilfiger. Candidates are hired as fashion designer, textile producer, interior designer, furnishings producer and fabric printers.
20th February 2015, 01:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prospects of studying Bachelor of Fashion Technology in NIFT?

If you have done interior designing course, you can find job opportunities in top architecture and construction companies or you can also start their own business since each and every organization look for experts to do the interior designing of their organization.

Above all, with the increasing number of corporate offices in India, B. Des graduates, if you start your own business, you can get projects from a number of individuals and organizations as well. This is applicable to all branches of B. Design course irrespective of whether it is fashion designing, leather designing, graphic designing, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?