20th June 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?

Dear Friends,
I have done BUMS and want to study further Master's Degree in Medical Sciences in Iran. May I know what are the requirements for getting admission in Iran universities for this course as an International student?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students?
  2. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  3. Whether Farhangain University, Iran offer BS(Physics) to international students?
  4. Education system in Iran for International students?
  5. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  7. Can an Irani student get admission in medical course at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India? Will I have to approach Indian embassy for admission?
  8. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  9. Am I eligible for the course of International Affairs after completing B.E? What are the admission requirements for this course? Or should I join TCS?
  10. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran?
  11. List of scholarship exams to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Is MD degree of Tehran university of medical sciences, Iran approved by Medical council of India? MD degree from Tehran is equivalent to Indian MD degree?
  13. Admission requirements to study M.Sc(Nanobiology) in Delft University of Technology for International students?
  14. What should I do to study MBBS in AIIMS being graduate from Iran?
  15. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  16. How to apply for PG or M.A program at NIFT in delhi
  17. Requirements to join BFA(Acting) in School of Drama, Carnegie Mellon University for International students? Chances of Hollywood entrance for Indian students?
  18. UGC recognised universities from Iran for Masters in Persian?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?